To achieve probably the most success as a Beachbody coach I think the most important thing is usually to be consistent and take action. Try to set long term goals for yourself for 1 year, 2 years and even 5 years down the line. It takes time and energy to build your business and to have massive success in network marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent steps and become a leader. This is a set of ideas and ways myself along with other coaches have used to build their business. So if you are just starting as a Beachbody instructor or want into it here are some great ways to get your business going.
1. Make videos about anything linked to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Discuss your journey to health, your struggles, what programs you prefer or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos can help you reach a large audience and folks get to see you and listen to your story. This is a good way to generate a deeper connection with your customers.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. This is a great way for people to try out the workouts. A lot of the coaches who do in shape clubs find their business is growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Create a fun function out of Beachbody and the exercises. Have men and women over and demonstrate a workout and sample a number of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with a group of friends or family. Challenge family and friends to a fitness contest or perhaps a weight loss challenge. You could utilize a Beachbody workout or product as part of the challenge. You could also make a Beachbody product an incentive for the winner.
5. Lead a health task at a large company. You can find many large companies have health and wellness incentives for their employees if they are working out a certain amount of days per week. You could organize a big challenge at an organization or use their HR to create Beachbody workouts part of their health and fitness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a superb opportunity for personal trainers to not only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers with their knowledge. Dealing with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to provide more to their existing clients and earn more income so it is a real win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is really a business that works well for Real Estate agents because they already know the significance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is an excellent way for REALTORS to supplement or substitute their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody possibility to Teachers. While some teachers delight in their summers off there are several that search for jobs or opportunities in the summer. Summer can be an ideal time for a instructor to get started with Beachbody and build their business and then continue part time through the school year.
9. Use Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her big day. You could coach a bride and her marriage party to get into shape using Beachbody products. You could work with wedding planners to provide your free fitness coaching if they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Work with New Moms. Moms may also be a large demographic who would like to get in shape again and feel good. Beachbody works out great for new moms because they can workout at home if they can fit it into their schedule.
11. Offer Beachbody workouts to people doing a weight loss program such as for example Jenny Craig or Body weight Watchers. The Beachbody workouts certainly are a great compliment to eating effectively and losing weight. Since these programs focus even more on weight reduction with eating you could help people using these applications to find an appropriate exercise to round out their weight loss program.
12. Present the Beachbody Products to Police and Fire Departments. Law enforcement and fire departments are excellent to work with because they need effective workouts to help keep them in shape because of their jobs. You could even lead a challenge with a fire or law enforcement department.
13. Present the Beachbody goods to Athletes. Lots of the more intense Beachbody programs genuinely help sports players and athletes train for their sport or build-up their endurance. There are numerous pro sports players and also MMA fighters that are using P90X.
14. Have a garage purchase and display Beachbody Products. If you’re going to have a garage sale you can hand out samples of Shakeology to shoppers at your sale. You could also setup a table with Beachbody goods and also have a workout playing.
15.Execute a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and little where you can create a Beachbody booth. Beachbody CEO You could execute a booth at a race or perhaps a marathon, a health and wellness fair or any other local gathering where you obtain permission. Check into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Visit the Library and leave your business cards in exercise and fitness books. People searching for exercise and fitness tips from books would probably be thrilled to really have the free coaching that Beachbody coaches offer. This is usually a great way to target those who are looking for what you have to offer.
17. Communicate with your free customers. Industry and follow up with your free customers. Find out what program they are doing and give them a follow up letter or post cards asking how they are doing and how you can help them.
18. Do weekly a every week newsletter for several of your customers. Stay static in touch with your customers so that they know who you are and so are there to provide them help. I’ve had several customers contact me and point out their coach hasn’t been in touch with them. You will overlook developing a relationship with your customers if you don’t stay static in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are on trips wear Beachbody logo items. A lot of the Beachbody brands are very popular so you will likely get individuals starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is really a product of the product. In order to sell the products it is hard to do if you are not using them. If you are using them and also have had great results men and women will approach you. It leads to easy conversations and revenue when people can easily see you have used the merchandise and have had an excellent result. I hope these exact things help you out if you’re a fresh Beachbody coach or are looking to become Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals designed for your vehicle. That is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for the business as you are out driving around.
23. Take up a Facebook Page/Group.Develop a Facebook page or group. This is the great way to separate your business from your own personal Facebook page. This is a great way to communicate with your customers and fans in what is going on in your organization and to keep people plugged in.
24. Develop a Hub page or Squidoo zoom lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free plus they are a great way to write about things related to fitness or Beachbody. Try writing special and interesting content and you could help get traffic to your site or website.
25. Learn. Learn all you can from people on your own team, in your upline, and underneath you. Read all you can about network marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media marketing, or anything else that pertains to this business. The more knowledge you have the better you will become.
26. Set longterm goals for the Beachbody Business. Beachbody isn’t a get rich quickly business. You will need to work at this business to be successful. Set goals on your own for a year, 2 yrs or even five years down the road. Take consistent action to achieve those goals and you will be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you to get moving in your Beachbody business or give you some ideas if you’re looking to get started as a Beachbody Mentor.