Immigrating or travelling to the United States needs a particular visa relying on the requirements of the applicant. For US Citizens married to a foreigner, A US K3 Marriage Visa can be utilized. This variety of visa is a non-immigrant visa to the United States composed of two packet submissions to the USCIS. The primary goal of which is more rapidly unification of the loved ones, as this variety of visa normally takes seven-nine months processing as in comparison to the immigrant visa also acknowledged as the I-one hundred thirty Petition for Alien Relative which will take at the very least a 12 months processing.
It is nevertheless a provided truth that buying a K-3 visa requires tolerance as actions have to be followed and taken. It is advised then that the appropriate actions must be taken from the onset of the petition procedure to stay away from future complications as the petition process progresses.
A much better overview of the approach is to just take observe that the K-three Visa is composed of two packet submissions, the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative and the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé/Fiancée.
Under are helpful measures to adhere to when implementing for a K3 Visa for a Thai Spouse:
one. The sponsoring partner who is a US Citizen have to file an immigrant petition, also recognized as Kind I-one hundred thirty Petition for Alien Relative for his/her Thai wife or husband. If the children of the Thai Spouse will also immigrate to the US, it is of greatest to be informed that a K-3 Visa has a derivative K-4 visa for the accompanying young children of the foreign spouse. It is a must even so that the names of the children are indicated in the kinds to qualify for a K-four visa.
2. The I-a hundred thirty Petition for Alien Relative packet must be filed or submitted at the Chicago Lockbox. Petitions submitted with the Chicago Lockbox will then be routed and adjudicated at the acceptable USCIS Support Centers depending on the petitioner/sponsoring spouse’s spot of residence in the United States. It is of excellent relevance to be aware that filling of the I-130 Petition packet should be filed at the proper Chicago Lockbox, normally petition will be rejected.
three. On receipt of a official USCIS receipt or equal proof of filing of an immigrant petition also identified as the I-a hundred thirty Very first Observe of Action or Recognize of Receipt, a K-three Visa petition or the I-129F packet must be filed and mailed to the Service Center where the underlying I-one hundred thirty petition is presently pending. The tackle detailed on the most modern receipt discover or transfer notice must be utilized in mailing. UK marriage visa help of that said discover have to be enclosed with the I-129F packet. It has to be famous also when filling out the type I-129F that the travelling or subsequent children have to be for them to qualify for a K-4 Visa.
four. After the USCIS approves the K-three Visa petition, a Second Notice of Motion also identified as the Acceptance of Notice will be sent to the applicant, which states that the I-129F petition is accredited and will be forwarded to the Nationwide Visa Centre (NVC) for processing.
5. The NVC, on completion of the processing will ahead the petition to the US Embassy Bangkok. A Observe that contains the BNK number will be sent to the applicant advising him/her that the petition is getting forwarded to the US Embassy in Bangkok.
6. The US Embassy in Bangkok, upon receipt of the K-3 Visa petition will ship the Packet three Instruction to the visa applicant. This instruction consists of the requirements to comply in requesting for an job interview appointment at the Consular Section of the US Embassy in Bangkok. The names of the accompanying kids have to be indicated in the types, and with each other with the applicant should full a health-related examination at the selected medical center.
7. Once Packet three is completed, and submitted at the US Embassy, an appointment for interview will be performed to the Thai husband or wife from which a sequence of questions will be questioned. The emphasize of which is to inquire on the validity of the marriage, and the sponsoring spouse/wife’s ability to assist his/her Thai husband or wife and/or kid/kids, if any.
8. Once the Thai husband or wife is granted a K-3 Visa on the identical day of the interview, he/she will be offered an index card advising him/her to return after 3-5 times to pick up his/her passport with stamped US Visa. A sealed envelope will also be handed which should not be opened and must be handed to the immigration officer at the point of entry.
The US K3 visa is a a number of entry non-immigrant visa that permits the Thai spouse and his/her young children to live in the U.S. for a valid period of time of two (two) a long time. The visa holder and the youngsters holding a K-4 visa need to change their standing from the non-immigrant K3/K4 Visa to an immigrant visa by means of adjustment of status as soon as they get there in the U.S.
The K3 Visa Thailand application is evidently a stringent and extended method. Partaking providers of an International Law Agency with places of work in Thailand and in the US that speaks Each English and Thai languages would be the best approach a petitioner or applicant can do.